- All-in-one germicidal disinfectant, sanitizer, deodorizer
- Kills 99.9% of infection-causing bacteria and viruses
- Eliminates fungus/mold/mildew and inhibits growth for up to 4 weeks
- NSF certified to sanitize food contact surfaces
- No rinse required
- 100% biodegradable, odorless and colorless
- Safe for use in areas frequented by children and pets
- Made in the USA
- Residential, commercial and hospital settings
- Disinfect hard, non-porous surfaces including chrome, glass, laminate, plastic, stainless steel, sealed concrete and more
- Sanitize food contact surfaces, including counter tops, cookware, appliances and dishware
- Sanitize and remove tough odors from carpets, rugs, upholstery, curtains and other soft surfaces
- Sanitize toys, car seats, cribs, baby activity centers, playground equipment
- Kill fungus/mold/mildew on hard, non-porous surfaces, walls, ceilings and fabrics
- Eliminate allergens such as pet dander and dust mites.
- Deodorize HVAC systems and ductwork
- …and more!
- Is VitalOxide Safe?
Yes. When used as directed, VitalOxide will safely disinfect, sanitize and deodorize surfaces and items within any setting, including commercial spaces, hospitals, and at home, including food contact surfaces. VitalOxide contains no volatile organic compounds (VOCs), and unlike bleach-based disinfectants, it is also odorless, colorless, non-caustic and non-irritating to skin.
- Is VitalOxide EPA approved?
VitalOxide is registered with the EPA as a “hospital disinfectant”. This is one of the highest ratings given for killing viruses, bacteria and other pathogens. VitalOxide is also on the EPA’s “N” List: disinfectants that meet the criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19
- What does VitalOxide Kill?
VitalOxide kills a wide range of harmful bacteria, mold/mildew, fungi and viruses, including E. coli, “super bugs” MRSA and H1N1, Noro Virus, Influenza B and SARS-CoV2 (the virus that causes COVID-19).
- How do you mix VitalOxide?
VitalOxide is applied full strength or diluted depending on its use.
- For disinfecting hard, non-porous surfaces:
Full strength, no dilution
- For everyday sanitizing of food and non-food contact surfaces:
Dilute with 9-parts water to 1-part VitalOxide
- For sanitizing/deodorizing carpets, rugs and other fabrics:
Dilute with 5-parts water to 1-part VitalOxide
- For allergen removal:
Full strength, no dilution. Spray and wipe excess after 1 minute.
- For mold and mildew:
Full strength, no dilution
Please make sure to follow all directions for use as specified on the product label.
- How you do apply VitalOxide?
There are different ways to apply VitalOxide depending on what you’re using it for. Please click here to view our Directions for Use.
- How long does it last after applying?
Like all other disinfectants, GermPro products will be effective until the area is contaminated again. Most households and facilities will have to be treated several times a day, depending on how often they are used.
- Can you use it on electronics?
Yes. VitalOxide can be used to disinfect electronics, such as mobile devices, computer keyboards, telephones, TV remotes, game controllers and more. Please make sure to follow all directions for use as specified on the product label.